Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Unit Testing Python

Unit Testing Python

davidodowd@gmail.com

I am looking for a GUI to put on top of my unit testing framework. I
have found http://homepage.hispeed.ch/py430/python/unittestgui.py
through google, I have been unable to get the copy results function to
run I have downloaded the editor scite that it calls and still nothing
has anyone been able to get this working. Or does anyone know of a GUI
with greater functionality. Thanks a million