Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Is there any c++ based XSLT processor which conforms to XSLT 2.0

Is there any c++ based XSLT processor which conforms to XSLT 2.0

vaibhav

Hi
I was going throught the existing open source XSLT processors and found
that only Saxon supports XSLT 2.0 However it is java based. Is there
any c++ based XSLT processor which conforms to XSLT 2.0.

Vaibhav

Joe Kesselman

vaibhav wrote:
> any c++ based XSLT processor which conforms to XSLT 2.0.

Good luck. 2.0 support is still rare.

Mukul Gandhi

Altova also supports XSLT 2.0. Check
http://www.altova.com/altovaxml.html.

Regards,
Mukul

vaibhav wrote:
> Hi
> I was going throught the existing open source XSLT processors and found
> that only Saxon supports XSLT 2.0 However it is java based. Is there
> any c++ based XSLT processor which conforms to XSLT 2.0.
>
> Vaibhav

vaibhav

Tx for the help. Mukul, I was going through the documentation of altova
xml and found that their PAM includes only windows. I think I will
stick with XALAN, which supports xslt 1.0. From what I could garner,
XSLT 2.0 is yet not very popular.

Tx
Vaibhav