Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > question about horizontal scrollbar in frames

question about horizontal scrollbar in frames

Luigi Donatello Asero

"dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <mw7Dg.12652$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

You did not need to do all that
> quoting to say this.

You are right. I did not.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/

Number 11950 - GPEMC! Replace number with 11950

"Michael Weis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ebhdfg$t55$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> as a non-professional in these things, I searched for this topic but found
> no satisfying answer:
>
> I have to create a site with 3 frames. (Please no diskussion about the

sense
> of using frames...)

[SNIP]

We all know what a pain in the neck they are to work with so I won't jump on
yours. Suffice it to say that I'm not sure if an asprin will be any help!
However, just in case ur interested, I'm developing to similar compositional
requirements. The template is still incomplete, but take a look at
www.geoceanis.com for a possible alternative...

--
Timothy Casey GPEMC! >> 11950 is the http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) 2email
Terms & conditions apply. See www.fieldcraft.biz/GPEMC

Michael Weis

Hi Rich,

rwap wrote:
> Well there is some good news in that IE v7 (beta 3), the "auto" value
> only gives the vertical scroll bar as per Opera v9 and Firefox, so I
> would stick with auto for the time being.

these are good news. For now I will use the "yes" value and change it
when the IE v7 age comes..... ( and it _will_ come, even is a lot of css
stuff is still unsupported in this version)

Thank you,

Michael

Michael Weis

Hi Timothy,

>> (Please no diskussion about the sense of using frames...)

> We all know what a pain in the neck they are to work with so I won't
> jump on yours.

Thank you In this case I have no choice.

> but take a look at www.geoceanis.com for a possible alternative...

Looks good, interesting ideas & styles.
For my own site ( http://www.weis-it.de ) I will use css styles
for static parts too. But as a non-professional (in web-authoring)
I have to learn much more about css-based layouts.

Thank you & nice weekend,

Michael