Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Has anyone taken exam 70-528

Has anyone taken exam 70-528

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what Cerebrus ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
(E-Mail Removed) om?<<
> BD [MCNGP] wrote:
>
>> If she answered my question correctly (the her reply to my question,
>> above) then all she's looking for is dumps.

> I think you're right, she doesn't realize what br@indumps are (and
> what they do to innocent girls' health). I'm willing to give her the
> benefit of doubt.

Same here that's why I pointed her to my site, hopefully she gets the hint.

>> Don't help her.

> Lol BD, don't worry, I don't have the information she needs anyway.

Yeah, I knew you'd be ok, but I didn't want others to help her out.
--
BD
MCNGP #51

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what Cerebrus ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
(E-Mail Removed) om?<<
> BD [MCNGP] wrote:
>
>> If she answered my question correctly (the her reply to my question,
>> above) then all she's looking for is dumps.

> I think you're right, she doesn't realize what br@indumps are (and
> what they do to innocent girls' health). I'm willing to give her the
> benefit of doubt.
>
>> Don't help her.

> Lol BD, don't worry, I don't have the information she needs anyway.

PS - are you logged into your Yahoo? Need to talk to you.