Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Any FreeRadius gurus out there?

Any FreeRadius gurus out there?

Pavlov

Group,

I pushed Administration at my University to go from our old crappy
Radius server app to FreeRadius. One thing these jerks didn't do is
prevent multiple logins from occurring. Any of you wizbang types willing
to help me help them set this up correctly? While it isn't a huge
problem, we've got a few abusers where I'd like to have no abusers.
Right now we're running 0.9.3 but I'm pushing hard for them to update to
1.0.1. ANY and ALL tips on either rev would be greatly appreciated. By
the way, I believe it's running on Sun OS 5.9.

- Pavlov

Check out my pics!
http://www.neiu.edu/~akkoziol

Andrej Brkic

On 2004-11-23, Pavlov <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Group,
>
> I pushed Administration at my University to go from our old crappy
> Radius server app to FreeRadius. One thing these jerks didn't do is
> prevent multiple logins from occurring. Any of you wizbang types willing
> to help me help them set this up correctly? While it isn't a huge
> problem, we've got a few abusers where I'd like to have no abusers.
> Right now we're running 0.9.3 but I'm pushing hard for them to update to
> 1.0.1. ANY and ALL tips on either rev would be greatly appreciated. By
> the way, I believe it's running on Sun OS 5.9.

radutmp & simultaneous-use := 1 should do the trick.

--
Andrej Brkic
Fakultet Prometnih Znanosti, Zagreb, Croatia