Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > AS5300: Preventing multiple logins of the same account

AS5300: Preventing multiple logins of the same account

Pavlov

Group,

Sadly, our Unix admin is a doofus and doesn't have the Radius server
configured to prevent multiple logins of the same account from
occurring. What's more, there's nothing I can do personally to change
this. Not yet at least. Is there a way to prevent this via ACL or some
other way on my AS5300's? I am using IOS 12.3.10a if it makes any
difference. The Radius server is FreeRadius 0.9.3 but will be soon be
updated to 1.0.1 on my recommendation.

- Pavlov

Check out my pics!
http://www.neiu.edu/~akkoziol