Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Trying to show a Crystal Report at WebForm1.aspx

Trying to show a Crystal Report at WebForm1.aspx

Big George

Trying to show a Crystal Report at WebForm1.aspx:

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
If Not Page.IsPostBack Then
showReport()

End If
End Sub

Private Sub showReport()
' Filling DataTable
'...
crReportDocument.SetDataSource(MyDataTable)
CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = crReportDocument

End Sub

Crystal Report shows on the web page very well. But if you click on
link page number 2, trying to get the next page, WebForm1.aspx will be
reloaded again, as page.ispostback. Then I can't see any more pages but
page1 of my Crystal Report. How could I show a Crystal Report, please?

Big Charles

Using Session is the only way ?
Like:

'oRpt is a ReportClass
If Not Page.IsPostBack Then

Me.oRpt = context.Items("oRpt")
Session("oRpt") = Me.oRpt

showReport()

Else
CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = Session("oRpt")
End If

End Sub

And performance?