Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Auto tab in Datagrid onKeyUp

Auto tab in Datagrid onKeyUp

Jay

When editing a datagrid (datagrid1) I need to automatically tab from one
textbox to the next (txt1, txt2, etc.) onKepUp. I have found lots of client
script (java) to do this in other control, however, not in a datagrid. So
when editing the datagrid row, when the user hits a key the textbox will get
that get then auto tab (focus()) to the next textbox. Any ideas, examples
how this can be accomplished? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.