Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > SDF file parsing

SDF file parsing

helix

Hello to all,

i am working on a parser for SDF (standard delay format) files to
analyze them.
I'm using the ANTLR parser and since i found no grammar file for SDF on
the Net i started to write my own...
Because i'm really stuck with that now, i want to ask if someone has
experience with that, or already has got a finished grammar

regard,
Reinhard

Amal

SDF is very similar to EDIF. You might find grammars for EDIF and
start there. Personally I tried different grammars for EDIF, Verilog,
and VCD. But they were in GOLD or YACC format.

Here is an EDIF parser in JavaCC format:

http://splish.ee.byu.edu/download/ed..._download.html
http://reliability.ee.byu.edu/edif/

ANTLR seems very promising and I would like to collaborate on building
different grammars for EDA languages and formats in ANTLR.

-- Amal

Colin Paul Gloster

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Amal wrote:

"[..]

ANTLR seems very promising and I would like to collaborate on building
different grammars for EDA languages and formats in ANTLR."

Which ones would you like to collaborate on?

Standard Delay Format (SDF) Parsing moogyd Python 0 02-17-2011 11:22 AM
re.findall(a patern,'function(dsf sdf sdf)') gcmartijn@gmail.com Python 4 07-26-2008 12:54 PM
Are ASCII file & SDF file same? Rachana Computer Support 4 04-03-2008 10:42 AM
sdf file vbehravan VHDL 0 03-08-2007 09:11 AM
how to get SDF file from netlist whizkid VHDL 2 11-05-2004 07:08 PM

Advertisments