Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > q; Classifieds Site Starter Kit

q; Classifieds Site Starter Kit

=?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

Hello,
I was trying to run "BETA: Classifieds Site Starter Kit" given in
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/ex...wd/starterkit/

I got this error: “An error has occurred while establishing a connection to
the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused
by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote
connections.”

What should I do to get this run against SQL Server 2005?

John Timney \(MVP\)

Theres some good tips here for that specific problem

http://www.datamasker.com/SSE2005_NetworkCfg.htm

Regards

John Timney (MVP)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...