Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Swing, JTabbedPane/Panel/Panel

Swing, JTabbedPane/Panel/Panel

JC

I'm very confused why this code works with one version of Java and not
the other (I inherited it, so I may not fully understand it, but it
seems straightforward).

Basically, I have a JTabbedPane. I add three panels to the JTabbedPane
giving me three tabs. I then add the JTabbedPane to a JPanel and then
add that JPanel (along with a second JPanel) to the main JPanel. A
little complex, but it works...in Sun Java 1.4.2.

In Sun Java 5.0, I cannot click any of the tabs in the JTabbedPane.
The first tab is selected, but I cannot select any of the others.
There is no errors or any other apparent problem.

Can anybody help with this?

Thanks

Michael Rauscher

JC wrote:
> I'm very confused why this code works with one version of Java and not
> the other (I inherited it, so I may not fully understand it, but it
> seems straightforward).

> Can anybody help with this?

Regarding me: not without a small running example.

Bye
Michael