Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > using wireless

using wireless

=?Utf-8?B?cGhs?=

my laptop (acer travelmate 4200) disconnects from my wireless network if i
disconnect the mains power supply (eg: use in battery mode only). Is this
usual on laptops that you need 'Full power ' to access this function?

Any help appreciated..

paul

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
It should not, unless you have a power saving settings to is set to
disconnects it, while you are on battery.
Look at the power saving options of the Laptop.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news(E-Mail Removed)...