Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Buying SIM card in the UK

Buying SIM card in the UK

news.rcn.com

So now I suppose everyone in Norwich is going to be worried that whenever
they log into the legal network, they aren't accidentally logging illegally
into someone's private but non encrypted one!

"Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) yonder.com.co.uk...
> It happens that Ivor Jones formulated :
>> Free hotspots do exist, but they're few and far between compared to the
>> pay ones.

> How do you, the user, decide whether you are using a free hotspot, or a
> badly configured access point?

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:12:19 -0400, "news.rcn.com" <news.rnc.com>
wrote:

>So now I suppose everyone in Norwich is going to be worried that whenever
>they log into the legal network, they aren't accidentally logging illegally
>into someone's private but non encrypted one!

Watch it Ivor the terrible will be on your tail for top posting .

Jono

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) laid this down on his screen :

SPACE <<<====== FFS, when replying, please leave a space.....please.

> Watch it Ivor the terrible will be on your tail for top posting .

I can't make my mind up on top posting. I think inline's more
acceptable than either top or bottom posting.

It is nice, though to easily distinguish between the OP & the
respondant's reply.

I cannot find the thread this post belongs to as someone's changed the
subject.

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:23:37 GMT, Jono
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) laid this down on his screen :
>> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:12:19 -0400, "news.rcn.com" <news.rnc.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> So now I suppose everyone in Norwich is going to be worried that whenever
>>> they log into the legal network, they aren't accidentally logging illegally
>>> into someone's private but non encrypted one!

>SPACE <<<====== FFS, when replying, please leave a space.....please.
>
>> Watch it Ivor the terrible will be on your tail for top posting .

>I can't make my mind up on top posting. I think inline's more
>acceptable than either top or bottom posting.

Well I don't like top posting never have but I don't scream and shout
at anyone who does top post like Ivor does it is a matter of personal
preference .

Jono

It happens that (E-Mail Removed) formulated :
> On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:23:37 GMT, Jono
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> (E-Mail Removed) laid this down on his screen :

>> SPACE <<<====== FFS, when replying, please leave a space.....please.
>>
>>> Watch it Ivor the terrible will be on your tail for top posting .

>> I can't make my mind up on top posting. I think inline's more
>> acceptable than either top or bottom posting.

> Well I don't like top posting never have but I don't scream and shout
> at anyone who does top post like Ivor does it is a matter of personal
> preference .

IKWYM......and thank you for the space!

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 23:15:51 +0100, Jono
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It happens that (E-Mail Removed) formulated :
>> On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:23:37 GMT, Jono
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> (E-Mail Removed) laid this down on his screen :

>>> SPACE <<<====== FFS, when replying, please leave a space.....please.

>>> I can't make my mind up on top posting. I think inline's more
>>> acceptable than either top or bottom posting.

>> Well I don't like top posting never have but I don't scream and shout
>> at anyone who does top post like Ivor does it is a matter of personal
>> preference .

>IKWYM......and thank you for the space!

A pleasure but it is just a matter of remembering ,one of these days I
will forget myself and top post and then all hell will be let loose
from a certain quarter )) .