Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Wednesday Wackiness

OT: Wednesday Wackiness

Briscobar

So you all heard about AOL releasing its users search habits, right? Well,
the fine folks over at the consumerist have pored through the logs, and User
927 appears to be the raunchiest of the bunch. You can find his full works
here:

http://consumerist.com/assets/resour...08/user927.txt (no pics, but
text is decidely NSFW)

I was going to list some greatest hits, but I can't choose a favorite. He's
like Michael Bolton - I celebrate his entire catalog.

If I had to choose, I think the one that stands out and sums it up quite
nicely is "testicle festival".

HAND.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com is too long to fit into a haiku.

BD [MCNGP]

Oh cr@p....you weren't supposed to see this!!

> http://consumerist.com/assets/resour...08/user927.txt (no pics,
> but text is decidely NSFW)

They didn't include my pics? That's the best part.

> I was going to list some greatest hits, but I can't choose a
> favorite. He's like Michael Bolton - I celebrate his entire catalog.

Um...yeah....I'm gonna....um...need you to come in on Saturday....okaay?

> If I had to choose, I think the one that stands out and sums it up
> quite nicely is "testicle festival".

Is that NOT the one I posted about here in this froup on Thursday?

> HAND.

over FIST
--
B "always kidding" D
MCNGP #51

927 child incest 2006-03-26 15:45:54 1 http://
927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 15:49:27 8 http://
927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 15:49:27 2 http://
927 www.incestsite.com 2006-03-26 15:54:11
927 www.incestsite.com 2006-03-26 15:54:19
927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:05:41 12 http://
927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:05:41 12 http://
927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:05:41 12 http://
927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:10:16 36 http://
927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:10:16 34 http://
927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:13:39 44 http://
927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:13:39 47 http://
927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:13:39 51 http://

WTF??? I sure hope they passed this info off to the authorities!!

Sick FuŠk!

--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
-- www.CertGuard.com; www.SWPPM.com

JaR

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:14:04 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

> User 927 appears to be the raunchiest of the bunch. You can
>> find his full works here:
>>

> Oh cr@p....you weren't supposed to see this!!

You mean....YOU are User 927?

I am shocked.

And appalled!

I had no idea you used AOL.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD [MCNGP]

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:14:04 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:
>
>> User 927 appears to be the raunchiest of the bunch. You can
>>> find his full works here:
>>>

>> Oh cr@p....you weren't supposed to see this!!

> You mean....YOU are User 927?
>
> I am shocked.
>

> And appalled!

Haha...Suuure you are

> I had no idea you used AOL.

Well, I NEVER!!!
--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
-- www.CertGuard.com; www.SWPPM.com

JaR

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:18:16 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

> 927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:13:39 51 http://
>
> WTF??? I sure hope they passed this info off to the authorities!!
>
> Sick FuŠk!

Hmmm? And of course, reported anyone that searched for info on WMD!

And anyone that searched for info on illegal drugs.

Or machine guns!

And I sure hope they report anyone that visits a Hezbollah web site.

And Satanists!

And Democrats! Don't forget those ghodless Democrats!

See a tiny problem here?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Here there be dragons
Remove hat to reply

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what JaR ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:18:16 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:
>
>> 927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:13:39 51 http://
>>
>> WTF??? I sure hope they passed this info off to the authorities!!
>>
>> Sick FuŠk!

> Hmmm? And of course, reported anyone that searched for info on WMD!
>
> And anyone that searched for info on illegal drugs.
>
> Or machine guns!
>
> And I sure hope they report anyone that visits a Hezbollah web site.
>
> And Satanists!
>
> And Democrats! Don't forget those ghodless Democrats!
>

> See a tiny problem here?

I really don't want to get into the legalities of everything in the world
here...obviously not everything can be monitored (but they are trying, aren't
they?)...however, when it comes to children....the sumbitŠh should have his nutz
fried and served to him on a steel plate with a rusty fork.

Anyone searching for WMDs, could be looking for a number of reasons...college
research, what's going on in the political world, etc. Illegal Drugs aren't
hurting anyone but the idiot that is using them, machine guns I do believe are
monitored by the feds, but h3ll, I could drive to TX and but me one right now.

--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
-- www.CertGuard.com; www.SWPPM.com

JaR

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:51:43 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

> but h3ll, I could drive to TX and but me one right now.

Not legally. If you've got a Federal Class 1 license, you could buy one
anywhere in the US.

If you're talking about illegaly, then you prolly have a better chance of
buying one in LA then anywhere else.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Here there be dragons
Remove hat to reply

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what JaR ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:51:43 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:
>
>> but h3ll, I could drive to TX and but me one right now.

> Not legally.

Whachu talkin bout Willis? I can legally drive to TX...and I can prove it

> If you've got a Federal Class 1 license, you could buy
> one anywhere in the US.

Seriously though, I wouldn't be able to buy the fully automatic M-16, but I
could buy the Semi-auto and convert it...pretty simple...got a buddy who has
one.

And I do have a CCL for TX

> If you're talking about illegaly, then you prolly have a better
> chance of buying one in LA then anywhere else.

lol...right....
--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
-- www.CertGuard.com; www.SWPPM.com

JaR

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:36:33 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

> .pretty simple...got a buddy who has
> one.

Shhhh...the feds are watching

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

OT: Wednesday wackiness Briscobar MCSE 4 06-23-2005 05:05 PM
AS5300: IOS updates, performance trade-offs, dial-up wackiness Pavlov Cisco 0 05-12-2004 03:35 AM
OT Wednesday semi-humor Consultant MCSE 3 11-13-2003 01:51 PM
OT: Bored on Wednesday Dragon MCSE 14 09-15-2003 05:11 PM
OT: Wednesday Fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 09-10-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments