Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Questions relating to Xilinx XST toolbox

Questions relating to Xilinx XST toolbox

elements elements is offline
Junior Member

Hi everyone

i am a newcomer.
Right now i m working on the project where i have to create a model using xilinx toolbox blocks using simulink, which performs mutliplication multiplication and should be synthesizable...(like a xilink block) .it can be a logic created with exsisting blocks or writing the code itself. i dont know much abt VHDL to write a code. can anyone help me with this!!!

I am very much desparate and i have tried using Mcode Block and Rom (look up tables) but are very inefficient....i have to multiply A(512X512) with B(512X1)
thanks in advance

elements

xilinx xst - dont change part type (re: n gate delay) colin VHDL 0 08-30-2007 06:37 PM
Xilinx XST Error Alex McHale VHDL 1 06-14-2006 06:54 PM
VHDL-200X-FT Packages and Xilinx XST Error Ivan C. VHDL 4 11-21-2004 04:18 PM
VHDL gate level from Xilinx XST Laurent Gauch VHDL 0 09-21-2004 11:10 PM
SPARK C-to-VHDL Synthesis tool now supports Windows & Xilinx XST S Gupta VHDL 0 01-13-2004 07:50 AM

Advertisments