Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CDR records

CDR records

JamesE

Looking at my CDR records, I note that I only have records for calls
from external numbers to my internal extensions. I do not have
records from internal to internal or from internal to external.

Is there a configuration option that I need to enable to have
reporting on internal calls (to internal extensions and external
numbers)?

...........__o
........ \<
..... (_)/(_)

James Ervin
"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of
the human race." H. G. Wells

JamesE

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:25:52 -0400, JamesE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Looking at my CDR records, I note that I only have records for calls
>from external numbers to my internal extensions. I do not have
>records from internal to internal or from internal to external.
>
>Is there a configuration option that I need to enable to have
>reporting on internal calls (to internal extensions and external
>numbers)?

This issue was solved by openting a TAC case. The solution was:

>>>Verify service parameters in callmanager servers (publisher

and subscriber).

--go to ccm admin > service > service parameters > select a
callmanager
server from the drop-down list > at "service" please select "Cisco
CallManager" > click on "advanced" > verify that the following
parameters are set to the correct values:

CDR Enabled Flag = True
CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag = True
Call Diagnostics Enabled = True

***Repeat the same procedure for all callmanager servers in your
cluster***

...........__o
........ \<
..... (_)/(_)

anybody43@hotmail.com

JamesE wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:25:52 -0400, JamesE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Looking at my CDR records, I note that I only have records for calls
> >from external numbers to my internal extensions. I do not have
> >records from internal to internal or from internal to external.
> >
> >Is there a configuration option that I need to enable to have
> >reporting on internal calls (to internal extensions and external
> >numbers)?

> This issue was solved by openting a TAC case. The solution was:

> and subscriber).
>
> --go to ccm admin > service > service parameters > select a
> callmanager
> server from the drop-down list > at "service" please select "Cisco
> CallManager" > click on "advanced" > verify that the following
> parameters are set to the correct values:
>
> CDR Enabled Flag = True
> CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag = True
> Call Diagnostics Enabled = True
>
> ***Repeat the same procedure for all callmanager servers in your
> cluster***

Thanks for the update.

Simple query returns 0 records in asp, but all records in vbscript masg0013@gmail.com ASP General 3 11-02-2006 09:23 AM
CDR Records James T Horn Cisco 0 07-29-2004 02:14 PM
Delete records or update records Dan ASP General 1 05-10-2004 01:25 PM
match muliple header records to associated detail records Luke Airig XML 0 12-31-2003 12:06 AM
need to open a cdr disk alyssa Microsoft Certification 2 09-30-2003 04:37 AM

Advertisments