Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > how can i erase sub-interface ?

how can i erase sub-interface ?

jh3ang

hello ^^
please solve my problem..i wanted to creat sub interface on my
fastethernet interface on router.
i am now making a sub interfaces for trunking protocol between swtich
and router.

during configuration i typed wrong about my subinterface number
i typed :

interface fastethernet 0/0.15

then, it creates sub interface,but i wanted to have subinterface
0/0.20, not 0/0.15.
how can i erase 0/0.15 subinterface ?
please help !!

Martin Kiefer

"jh3ang" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> interface fastethernet 0/0.15

no interface fastethernet 0/0.15

--
Best regards
Martin Kiefer

Armin Kask

no interface fastethernet 0/0.15

Armin
"jh3ang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> hello ^^
> please solve my problem..i wanted to creat sub interface on my
> fastethernet interface on router.
> i am now making a sub interfaces for trunking protocol between swtich
> and router.
>
> during configuration i typed wrong about my subinterface number
> i typed :
>
> interface fastethernet 0/0.15
>
> then, it creates sub interface,but i wanted to have subinterface
> 0/0.20, not 0/0.15.
> how can i erase 0/0.15 subinterface ?
> please help !!

laky

you can also try to reload the router...

not sure if this is the case, but if you are configuring the serial
subinterface for Frame Relay as point-to-point, you have to reload the
router to change it to multilink - even if you use 'no interface ...'
command

i know that this is a different situation, but my point is that reload
can help sometimes if you can't get rid of some configuration

erase vs. erase al.cpwn@gmail.com C++ 7 03-30-2006 11:45 AM
How do i erase all information in my orkut and erase the link to the orkut account? mountbatten@gmail.com Computer Support 1 10-31-2005 12:03 AM
Can't erase Imaging Device in XP Luke O'Malley Computer Support 2 07-23-2004 06:55 AM
How do I erase a file that wont let me erase it? Dale Custer Computer Support 4 07-06-2003 09:48 AM

Advertisments