Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Enermax Chakra Case @ ThinkComputers.org

Enermax Chakra Case @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: We have not seen that many new products from Enermax this year. Today we will be looking at one of their newest offerings the Chakra. The Chakra is a mid-tower case that has one of the biggest fans I have ever seen on a PC case. It also features an eSATA port, which we have been seeing a lot of lately. Although the case has an extremely large fan and its design seems "basic" it really impressed me and is very quiet.

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=462