Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco

Cisco

stuart taylor

We currently have 3 x 3650 cisco switches running ip phones and data.
Problem we have is when you unplug anything in the switch it restarts
the IP phones.

As anyone had this problem as I might be reverting to baystack
switches.

PES

stuart taylor wrote:
> We currently have 3 x 3650 cisco switches running ip phones and data.
> Problem we have is when you unplug anything in the switch it restarts
> the IP phones.
>
> As anyone had this problem as I might be reverting to baystack
> switches.

Is that a 3560? What IOS? Have you tried a different software release?
I would call probably give TAC a call if it continues with a different IOS.

--
-------------------------
Paul Stewart

Scooby

"stuart taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> We currently have 3 x 3650 cisco switches running ip phones and data.
> Problem we have is when you unplug anything in the switch it restarts
> the IP phones.
>
> As anyone had this problem as I might be reverting to baystack
> switches.

I've seen this happen with a 3750. TAC didn't have a clue and replaced the
unit. New unit had the same problem (same IOS version). I updated the IOS
and boom, problem went away.