Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > view images from a database

view images from a database

sugar44

Hi. Ever since i've upgraded to 2.0, I can no longer view my images.

it fails at the line of code:

bmpFile = New Bitmap(stmFile)

with an error message "Parameter is not valid"

here's the code:

_______________________________

Dim bmpFile As Bitmap
Dim stmFile As New MemoryStream
Dim objWriter As New BinaryWriter(stmFile)

While myReader.Read

objWriter.Write(myReader("LG_img_data"))
bmpFile = New Bitmap(stmFile)

page.Response.ContentType =
myReader("LG_img_contenttype")
Dim thisformat = bmpFile.RawFormat
bmpFile.Save(page.Response.OutputStream,
thisformat)
End While

has anyone run into this issue?