Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Quality of examquestions in 70-536 Self pased training kit

Quality of examquestions in 70-536 Self pased training kit

pal.eie@home.no

Has anybody who has taken the 70-536 exam, used the 70-536 Training
kit?
Are the questions in the training kit easier than the real exam, og are
they harder?

I have not found anybody who has actually taken the 70-536 exam, so I
have only the training kit as aid for my study towards the exam. When I
manage to pass the training exams, am I them good enough prepared for
the real exam?

=?Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZCBZdWVu?=

Hi,

I have taken the exam and luckily I got it passed. I don't have the
training kit recommened by MS. However, based on my training experiences on
..NET (I am a MCT), if you are familiar with .NET framework, I think you can
manage it.

Raymond

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Has anybody who has taken the 70-536 exam, used the 70-536 Training
> kit?
> Are the questions in the training kit easier than the real exam, og are
> they harder?
>
> I have not found anybody who has actually taken the 70-536 exam, so I
> have only the training kit as aid for my study towards the exam. When I
> manage to pass the training exams, am I them good enough prepared for
> the real exam?

=?Utf-8?B?TGFzbG93?=

I'd like to ask some questions, since you've taken the exam.

How many questions are on the test and what percentage is needed to pass?
Also, some of the answers to questions in the training kit seem inaccurate or
subject to interpretations (I recall one where they asked which of the
following collections implemented a certain interface and one of the
"correct" answers implemented the interface but was not a collection). Did
the questions on the exam seem straightforward or were there cases where you
could interpret the question in more than one way?

Thanks for any help.