Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Calling Servlet from ASP.net

Calling Servlet from ASP.net

parthmankad parthmankad is offline
Junior Member

hello everybody

i have a asp.net page wherein i enter username and password.now what i want is to call a servlet from my asp.net page and pass the username and password as parameter to the servlet.i also want to capture the reponse from the servlet.plz tell me how to do it.

thanx
parth