Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Any suggestions on a reliable voip service?

Any suggestions on a reliable voip service?

bc0726 bc0726 is offline
Junior Member

I know so much has changed regarding VoIP service in the past few years and I know a few companies out there are doing it right. One of these is www.1-voip.com or 1-VoIP. Excellent customer service and call quality. PERFECT fit if you want to save some money if you need a home phone.

Dean Mortensen Dean Mortensen is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
Maybe it's been mentioned here before, but I also recommend you the Ozeki VOIP-SIP-SDK
From here you can download a lot of sample programs:
http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_190-ho...-pbx-voip.html

aldarow aldarow is offline
Junior Member