Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > CDONTS Component

CDONTS Component

Kuldeep

Hi All,

Framework:1.0
Can anybody please list out the differences between CDONTS and Web.Mail
component used to send email notification within an application?
Could you please send me some links regarding the same?

Regards,
Kuldeep

Siva M

Web.Mail is simply a wrapper around CDONTS. Check out
http://www.systemnetmail.com

"Kuldeep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi All,

Framework:1.0
Can anybody please list out the differences between CDONTS and Web.Mail
component used to send email notification within an application?
Could you please send me some links regarding the same?

Regards,
Kuldeep

Kuldeep

Thank you very much Siva.
The link you have provided is now solving all my doubts.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...