Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > dynamically loading user controls in webforms

dynamically loading user controls in webforms

nemesis.saurabh@gmail.com

hi,
Can we dynamically load a user control in the web form.
problem i am facing is i have 2 user controls: uc1 and uc2.

when my page is loading the functions and variables in the uc1 is
conflicting with uc2.

if possible can we have this scenario:
i have both the user controls in my web form. if i want to load uc1, i
can disable uc2...possible both ways.

Regards,
Saurabh

=?Utf-8?B?QXVndXN0aW4gUHJhc2FubmE=?=

Yes. User Controls can be dynamically loaded into a web form.

check out http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/Lo...SerControl.asp for a
sample code.

- Augustin

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> hi,
> Can we dynamically load a user control in the web form.
> problem i am facing is i have 2 user controls: uc1 and uc2.
>
> when my page is loading the functions and variables in the uc1 is
> conflicting with uc2.
>
> if possible can we have this scenario:
> i have both the user controls in my web form. if i want to load uc1, i
> can disable uc2...possible both ways.
>
> Regards,
> Saurabh

nemesis.saurabh@gmail.com