Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox not displaying pages

Firefox not displaying pages

Hi All,
When starting up or attempting to update firefox it will not load. But when
executing IE, Internet Explorer works fine.
I've checked the firewall, no changes have been made there and tried
uninstalling / reinstalling firefox to no avail.
Seems to only happen on 1 pc on a home network where 4 pc's are connected,
the other 3 pc's all work fine.

gwtc

J wrote:
> Hi All,
> When starting up or attempting to update firefox it will not load. But when
> executing IE, Internet Explorer works fine.
> I've checked the firewall, no changes have been made there and tried
> uninstalling / reinstalling firefox to no avail.
> Seems to only happen on 1 pc on a home network where 4 pc's are connected,
> the other 3 pc's all work fine.

close FF? Open your firewall and remove the FF entry. Restart FF.
Does it work now?

--
Maxims for the Internet Age: A journey of a thousand sites begins
with a single click.

Thanks but wasn't a firewall issue, anti virus software was blocking firefox
from opening due to fingers doing the wrong thing. Joys of having kids. :0)

news:eb36ip$50v$(E-Mail Removed)...