Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Clear the Session value on page unload

Clear the Session value on page unload

tessythampan tessythampan is offline
Junior Member

hi,
i want to navigate from one page(1st) to another(2nd), and on clicking the cancel button of the 2nd page, i have to go back to the 1st page itself.
presently, i am using session variables to check whether the call to the 2nd page came from 1st page. but if i dont press the cancel button of the 2nd page, and go to some other pages, and then open the 2nd page, (as session variable contains it came from page 1) , on pressing cancel button, its going back to 1st page. I dont want this to happen. if its not from 1st page, i want to deviate to some other page. can anyone please help me in this problem.??

suhas pandit suhas pandit is offline
Junior Member
Location: mumbai, india

does session.abandon not work on this...it can solve the problem i guess...