Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Unable to get dynamically created controls after post back

Unable to get dynamically created controls after post back

guptha guptha is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,

I am creating controls at runtime, and they show up on the page, but
when the page is submitted, I can't find them. What am I doing wrong?

Your reply to this very much appreciated.
Thanks..

Regards,
Guptha