Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Pydev with Eclipse on OSX Q

Pydev with Eclipse on OSX Q

Michiel Sikma

Hey guys. I'm trying to run Pydev on Eclipse on OSX, but I've got a
problem that prevents me from making new projects in it. It seems
that I cannot add my Python interpreter to the list of interpreters
(it seems to do _something_ when I select it, but then ends up not
adding it to the list).

Are any of you guys familiar with this? Is there something I need to
do before I can add my interpreter to that list? I'm on a G5 iMac and
have the latest version of both programs.

Thanks,
Michiel