Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > About frames in asp.net

About frames in asp.net

Sunil

Hi All,

I am working on ASP.NET. I am using frames. The top frame will
be common where as the bottom frame changes. Now my problem is I want
the top frame also change for some web pages which come in bottom
frame. Is this possible. You can visit Smartmuve.net for further
clarification.

Thanks and Regards,

Sunil

Patrick.O.Ige

Sunil Try using UserControls
Patrick

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

having a problem with scrolling frames as if no frames surfunbear@yahoo.com HTML 0 03-08-2006 09:54 PM
Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments