Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HealthMonitoring Provider

HealthMonitoring Provider

=?Utf-8?B?SWFuIFBvd2VsbA==?=

Hi,

I am developing a new health monitoring provider to handle exception errors
for applications within my company.

Ordinarily the code I use iterates through the session objects and reports
in the error message details about each and every session object, it does
this by first testing system.web.httpcontext.current != null then testing
whether the session object off the current context is not null, then iterates
through the objects.

Although the current httpcontext is not null and various objects off this
such as the request, response objects have values, the session object doesn't
have.

My question is this, does anyone know how I can get to the session obejct?