Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > RE: Adding laptop to a new network

RE: Adding laptop to a new network

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=

I just installed a Linksys G wireless router to my Vaio desktop and I've run
the wireless network wizard. Now I want to add my new laptop to the network
but I can't find how to do so through any tutorials or helps. I've preinted
out the wireless network settings. Now what do I need to do in order to be
able to share files between these two computers and to use the desktop's
printer for the laptop as well?
--
Michael