Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Can't Connect to the Internet

Can't Connect to the Internet

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hhc2U=?=

Ok, so this morning I woke up and there was a message on my computer that
basically said there was a virus on it. After i reformatted, i reinstalled
the drivers for my PCI WLAN adapter. But now i can't connect to the internet.

I think I had a home network, but now I don't know how to create one. The
version of XP on my newly reformatted computer doesn't have a "wireless
network connections" link. I know it was working before. Please help.

Chase