Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Origen X15e HTPC case

Origen X15e HTPC case

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

The Origen case has a 7" LCD touch screen in the front and sports a number of neat touches that make this a well thought out product. But is it just too expensive to justify?

Quote: "The Origen X15e is a cool little case. We like the LCD on the front, although we might struggle to find an actual application that really makes a good use of it. The interior is laid out fairly well with plenty of space, and there are lots of nice touches - like black screws and rubber grommets - that indicate that this is a well thought out case. However, we do have our niggles - problems with the DVD drive being top of the list."

Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2006...pc_case/1.html