Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Inbox layout prbos

Inbox layout prbos

JF

The layout of my thunderbird inbox is all messed up. I previously had a
long list of recieved emails and now I have them broken down into today,
yesterday, last week etc...
Is there anyway to set it back to the previous layout. I'm using
v1.5.0.5 (20060719)

Thanks

gwtc

JF wrote:
> The layout of my thunderbird inbox is all messed up. I previously had a
> long list of recieved emails and now I have them broken down into today,
> yesterday, last week etc...
> Is there anyway to set it back to the previous layout. I'm using
> v1.5.0.5 (20060719)
>
> Thanks

View, Sort By, and way down at the bottom, uncheck the Group and
select something else.

--
Maxims for the Internet Age: A journey of a thousand sites begins
with a single click.

JF

gwtc wrote:
> JF wrote:
>> The layout of my thunderbird inbox is all messed up. I previously had
>> a long list of recieved emails and now I have them broken down into
>> today, yesterday, last week etc...
>> Is there anyway to set it back to the previous layout. I'm using
>> v1.5.0.5 (20060719)
>>
>> Thanks

> View, Sort By, and way down at the bottom, uncheck the Group and select
> something else.

Cheers