Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > SPA 3000 admin

SPA 3000 admin

Rochana N

Hi All
I have just bought an SPA 3000 [Software Version: 2.0.13(GWg) Hardware
Version: 2.0.1(144 ].
When I connect to the spa from the browser as http://192.168.1.101 it
shows Info,System,User 1,PSTN User tabs.
When I click on Admin Login, it displays Http error 403 ie. You are not
authorized to view this page. It seems very strange when I checked the
sipura user guide it says, it should prompt for authentication.
Is it something that I am doing wrong, or something with my browser?
I'm using Winxp,IE 6. It works fine for other sites for authentication.

I'm thinking if the spa is locked or something. But when sold, said its
not locked.
I'm confused. If someone can give a little help most appreciated.
Thanks.

Roch

pcdoc

Hi Roch

You might like to download this update and install this newer firmware
first

http://www.sipura.com/Documents/spa3k-3.1.10d.zip

Once you've done that and its back up check and see if you can get
admin access if not plug a phone in and use the **** to get to the
IVR config, once there enter 73738# and 1 to confirm that will reset
the spa3k to factory settings.
---
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

Rochana N

I'll try to update the firmware and see if it will bring some luck.
When I try to do factory reset using 73738# it asks for a password. May
be it will change once I update the firmware.
Thanks pcdoc