Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > eclipse PDET

eclipse PDET

maverick

Once i have my plug in for eclipse ready , how do i set the working
directory for the eclipse plug in
Basically I am doing some JNI stuff from my eclipse plug in and it
requires that I find a DLL in a different directory other than

C:\eclipse\

My plug in being under C:\eclipse\plugins\MyPlugin.jar

Is there a way in my plug in code , I can specify the working directory
to be something like

"C:\MyStoredDLL\"

Please help