Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Need C#/ASP.NET Developers Looking for Projects

Need C#/ASP.NET Developers Looking for Projects

Jonathan Wood

If you're an experienced C#/ASP.NET developer looking for projects that you
can do from your own location, I may be able to provide you with some work.

For more info, please visit http://www.softcircuits.com/consult/work.htm.

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

Jon Skeet [C# MVP]

[Posted and mailed]

Jonathan Wood <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> If you're an experienced C#/ASP.NET developer looking for projects that you
> can do from your own location, I may be able to provide you with some work.
>
> For more info, please visit http://www.softcircuits.com/consult/work.htm.

Please read http://www.pobox.com/~skeet/csharp/jobs.html
It's only my view on posting job adverts on newsgroups, admittedly...

--
Jon Skeet - <(E-Mail Removed)>
http://www.pobox.com/~skeet Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/jon.skeet

Jonathan Wood

Jon,

> It's only my view on posting job adverts on newsgroups, admittedly...

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

I am not a recruiter. I am looking for like-minded developers to work
jointly on projects with me.

I wish there were more such posts like this. It would be a terrific
resource.

I'm sorry if it somehow offended you, but I don't see that damage was done
and think that the post was proper.

Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming
http://www.softcircuits.com

Juan T. Llibre

re:
> Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Violating well-known usenet/Microsoft newsgroup rules is idiotic.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
===================================
"Jonathan Wood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OTUAs%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jon,
>
>> It's only my view on posting job adverts on newsgroups, admittedly...

> Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.
>
> I am not a recruiter. I am looking for like-minded developers to work
> jointly on projects with me.
>
> I wish there were more such posts like this. It would be a terrific
> resource.
>
> I'm sorry if it somehow offended you, but I don't see that damage was done
> and think that the post was proper.
>
> Jonathan Wood
> SoftCircuits Programming
> http://www.softcircuits.com

Padu

"Jonathan Wood"
> Jon,
>
>> It's only my view on posting job adverts on newsgroups, admittedly...

> Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.
>
> I am not a recruiter. I am looking for like-minded developers to work
> jointly on projects with me.
>
> I wish there were more such posts like this. It would be a terrific
> resource.
>
> I'm sorry if it somehow offended you, but I don't see that damage was done
> and think that the post was proper.

People will say that postings like this are in violation of paragraph 15th
of article 4 or the usenet book of ethics. Me, personally, I'm all for this
type of posts. While I'm not actively looking for a job (hence I don't
subscribe to anything .jobs right now), it may be of my interest. And while
it is still related to c#, I too think it is a proper place to post. Yeah
yeah, it's a rule, but I have a slight tendency to go against rules that
don't make much sense.

Cheers

Padu

Juan T. Llibre

re:
> Me, personally, I'm all for this type of posts.

Job postings are quite welcome in :
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcem ents

In this newsgroup a job posting is considered SPAM.
If you are interested in job postings, subscribe to that newsgroup.

This newsgroup is for peer-to-peer assistance regarding coding issues.

"Padu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jonathan Wood"
>> Jon,
>>
>>> It's only my view on posting job adverts on newsgroups, admittedly...

>> Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.
>>
>> I am not a recruiter. I am looking for like-minded developers to work
>> jointly on projects with me.
>>
>> I wish there were more such posts like this. It would be a terrific
>> resource.
>>
>> I'm sorry if it somehow offended you, but I don't see that damage was done
>> and think that the post was proper.
>>

> People will say that postings like this are in violation of paragraph 15th of article 4 or the
> usenet book of ethics. Me, personally, I'm all for this type of posts. While I'm not actively
> looking for a job (hence I don't subscribe to anything .jobs right now), it may be of my interest.
> And while it is still related to c#, I too think it is a proper place to post. Yeah yeah, it's a
> rule, but I have a slight tendency to go against rules that don't make much sense.
>
> Cheers
>
> Padu

Padu

"Juan T. Llibre"
> re:
>> Me, personally, I'm all for this type of posts.

> Job postings are quite welcome in :
> microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcem ents
>
> In this newsgroup a job posting is considered SPAM.
> If you are interested in job postings, subscribe to that newsgroup.
>
> This newsgroup is for peer-to-peer assistance regarding coding issues.

Yes, whatever. I thought that newsgroup was for announcements related to
asp.net, not C# jobs.... I was obviously wrong, sorry.