Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataGrid with buttons help

DataGrid with buttons help

=?Utf-8?B?YW1qYWQ=?=

Hi how to put buttons in datagrid column.
i know how to put link button but not the actual button that we use in
windows programs.
and how to link the action with taht button.
thanks

Winista

See if this helps..

http://www.netomatix.com/development...PopupHelp.aspx