Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RadioButton in a GridView

RadioButton in a GridView

Merichel

Hi everybody,

I would like to have a gridview with a radiobutton column in order to
select just a row and do some task. I added a templatefield but when I
run the application, it let me select all rows, but what I want is
select only one. How can I do that? I mean, I want the radiobutton
column to work as a group.

Thanks in advance,

Bye!

SerhaD