Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Validation (XHTML 1.0 Transitional): Attribute 'leftmargin' is not a valid attribute of element 'body'.

Validation (XHTML 1.0 Transitional): Attribute 'leftmargin' is not a valid attribute of element 'body'.

anonymous

Hello I am developing something along with my friends
and when I load their asp pages I am getting this error

Anybody has any idea why is the XHTML validation failing

Thanks in Advance

-Newbie

MatsL@newsgroups.nospam

leftmargin is not an attribute of body. You should replace that with
style="margin-left: 1em;" or whatever value you have for your left margin.

You should avoid using all properties that specify how a tag should
'look', use css instead.

For a good guide to css check out http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

//Mats