Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Aironet1200/IOS- configure WEP keys via SNMP

Aironet1200/IOS- configure WEP keys via SNMP

Ian Brewer

Can somebody help me understand how to use SNMP to install WEP keys on my
IOS based Aironet1200 AP?

When the AP was running VxWorks based firmware, I could write to the
awcDot11WEPDefaultKeysTable with KeyIndex, KeyLen and KeyValues.

With IOS based firmware, it looks like this has table has moved to
CISCO-DOT11-IF-MIB::cd11IfWepDefaultKeysTable but I cannot write
new entries via SNMP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ian