Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Panel not displaying contents - VS2005

Panel not displaying contents - VS2005

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRGF2b2xp?=

Environment - Win XP Pro, VS2005, ASP.Net.

I'm able to put Panels on a web page and they work just fine, but the
problem comes in on when I want to look at the web page in DESIGN mode in
VS2005. If there is text boxes or drop downs within the panels, and even
though the panels are set visible = true (and also the textbox and drop down
list boxes are also set to visible=true), I can't see the text boxes and drop
down list boxes that are within the panel. Why is this? What can I turn on to
see this?

Also, under the View menu bar, I've tried to check and uncheck "Non Visual
Controls" but nothing seems to work. Mind you this behavior only happens in
DESIGN mode in VS2005, but It would be nice to see these fields in design
mode....

--
Chris Davoli