Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > TreeView - disabling hyperlink on the leaf node

TreeView - disabling hyperlink on the leaf node

mazdotnet

Hi,

I'm using the asp:TreeView component of asp.net 2.0 and my tree is
structure is

Root
-- Parent 1
--------- Leaf 1
--------- Leaf 2

However, Leaf 1 and Leaf 2 both appear to be as hyperlinks (fire an
event). How can I disable the hyperlink property of Leaf 1 and Leaf 2
so that it only displays text?

Thanks
Maz.

mazdotnet

I got it.

It's
childNode.SelectAction = TreeNodeSelectAction.None;