Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam Difficulty

Exam Difficulty

r1dv4n

I'm from turkey. At 28 agust. i will start MCSE education. After 8
month i'm going to have exams you know. i dont know how difficult exams?

Cerebrus

r1dv4n wrote:

> At 28 agust. i will start MCSE education.

At what time of the day or night ? Please be precise.

> After 8 month i'm going to have exams you know.

Fact is, I *didn't* know. But now I know.

> i dont know how difficult exams?

Is that a question ?

kpg

As r1dv4n once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I'm from turkey. At 28 agust. i will start MCSE education. After
> 8 month i'm going to have exams you know. i dont know how difficult
> exams?

Seems a bit premature to ask about difficulty. After 8 months of
extensive training if your brain has not turned to mush you may
actually pass some of the tests, but that won't mean your qualified
to actually do anything meaningfull in an AD environment. It will,
however, add you to the long and growing list of paper MCSEs.

kp "you're Delta Tau Chi name is...'Crash'" g

Lasher

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns98136328A950ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

> After 8 months of
> extensive training if your brain has not turned to mush you may
> actually pass some of the tests,

WOOT!! Another drone to add to the MCSE Elite.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50