Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Cannot connect to internet through Netgear RangeMax router

Cannot connect to internet through Netgear RangeMax router

=?Utf-8?B?RUZM?=

I had to do a clean install of XP on my desktop & tried to set up my wireless
connection. The Netgear wireless adaptor is working correctly on the desktop
and see the network fine. It pulls an excellent signal strength but will not
connect to the internet. I have tried everything and it keeps telling me
that it cannot get the ISP address when I try the repair option. It was
working fine prior to the re-install. Any thoughts? Is it XP, the adaptor
or the router? Other laptops on the network have no problems connecting.
Thanks in advance.