Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > cisco 803 router

cisco 803 router

shellymohamed shellymohamed is offline
Junior Member

hello

> I have two 803 isdn cisco routers in my office. I am connecting my
> office to another office we are using two isdn line and two router for
> remote desktop. Recently the isdn line (dialer) number changed so how
> I can change the dialer no for that
>
> I used the following steps

> Rounter# config t

> # interface BRI0

# dialer map ip 172.29.10.1 name ajman_2HO broadcast
06745125

> When I give this I get the error " can not change dialer map on a
> rotary group member"
>

> So please send the command for the above problem.
>

> Thanks
>
> My Email address is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

shellymohamed shellymohamed is offline
Junior Member

> I have two 803 isdn cisco routers in my office. I am connecting my
> office to another office we are using two isdn line and two router for
> remote desktop. Recently the isdn line (dialer) number changed so how
> I can change the dialer no for that
>
> I used the following steps
>

> Rounter# config t
>
> # interface BRI0
>
> # dialer map ip 172.29.10.1 name ajman_2HO broadcast
> 06745125
>

> When I give this I get the error " can not change dialer map on a
> rotary group member"
>

> So please send the command for the above problem.
>

> Thanks
>

> My Email address is (E-Mail Removed)

ektwr2006 ektwr2006 is offline
Junior Member

hi

i have a big problem. My flash bin file is lost by mistake. (erase flash) command.
I dont have access to CCO files to upgrade a new flash.
I have model cisco 803 ISDN.
Is it possible to anyone to send me the image bin file
to (E-Mail Removed)

TIA

ektwr2006 ektwr2006 is offline
Junior Member

Hi all

I noticed that you may have a c803 ISDN router. I beg all of you to send me its image file like c800-g3-mw....or whatever. I delete mine by mistake (flash erase) and my CD
I download a c806-sy6-mw... backup image but it doesn't work.
I have only the boot# prompt available. I have TinyROM-1.4
My old backup image is crashed. If it is possible send it to me to (E-Mail Removed)

Have in mind that i dont want to go to cisco reseller because i dont want anyone know that i made such a mistake. my job is in danger!!

HELP!!

TIA
John