Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Pagination in java

Pagination in java

mohit_malik555 mohit_malik555 is offline
Junior Member

Hi to all,

I have to provide pagination. I am using the dhtmlXGrid to view the Resultset which is form of an XML.The XML has a large set of records. The grid does not support pagination. So i decided to create my own pagination class. I am creating a Hashmap out of the XML and then i am retriving the particular requested page values from the HashMap.the problem is iterating through the HashMap.Please suggest a better approach to iterate. I thought of converting the HashMap to an array list . can there be any other method for fast retrival

Please Help....

Java Pagination and Printing rj Java 2 12-23-2010 06:18 AM
DataList pagination Kruq ASP .Net 0 04-29-2004 01:08 PM
Datagrid: having pagination and a button column Child ASP .Net 0 08-19-2003 05:06 PM
Re: datagrid custom pagination Sreejumon[MVP] ASP .Net 0 07-08-2003 05:09 AM
DataGrid Pagination Joseph D. DeJohn ASP .Net 3 07-04-2003 09:11 AM

Advertisments