Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Can You Help?

Can You Help?

molson102 molson102 is offline
Junior Member

I had some difficulty copying a movie DVD using software like 1ClickDVD, ICopyDVDs2 etc DVD43

Is it possible for the attempted copying process to leave the original movie DVD very badly scratched and marked, with hundreds of tiny scratch marks actually on the original DVD?

Thanks for any assistance that you may be able to provide.