Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > US-CA: Senior Software Engineers (Java) wanted Immediately!

US-CA: Senior Software Engineers (Java) wanted Immediately!

macstone23@gmail.com

Cataphora is an award winning software company providing technology and
services for high end litigations and investigations. Its customers
include Fortune 500 companies, governmental agencies, and top American
law firms. We pride ourselves on having been funded from the start
entirely by revenues, with no venture capital investment. At Cataphora,
your creativity and versatility will be focused on a wide variety of
software development challenges and developing cutting-edge algorithms
for analyzing very large datasets. We are more than 80 people strong,
and continue to grow our employee-owned San Francisco Bay area company
by providing superior technology to meet the needs of our customers.

This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right candidate in a
rapidly growing, self-funded pre-IPO start-up.

Required Skills

- At least 4 years experience dealing with middleware or enterprise
software applications
- 3 years of Java experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills

Desired Skills

- Strong database experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop algorithms for solving complex
problems
- Development experience with a web-based application using J2EE
technologies

To apply, please send your resume (inline preferred; RTF, Word Doc or
PDF otherwise) to: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - subject: "EU-DE-M09".

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
(E-Mail Removed)

Regards,
Markus Morgenroth